COPENHAGEN DESIGNER OUTLET - 17.500 SQUARE METERS OF EXCLUSIVE OUTLET SHOPPING FOR MORE THAN 3 MIO. CONSUMERS.
Designed as the prime outlet for leading brands, Copenhagen Designer Outlet is within easy reach of much of the population of Denmark and wider afield. Copenhagen Designer Outlet has been created with typical Danish style and quality, to complement the brands it supports.
Copenhagen Designer Outlet has been designed by Haskoll – a leading specialist in architecture and design when it comes to international shopping centres. They incorporate the highest standards of retail design and innovation.
Set adjacent to City2, the leading and most recognised out-of-town shopping destination in the whole of Denmark, there are more than 3000 free parking spaces with leisure and entertainment facilites as well as restaurants and cafes.
Copenhagen Designer Outlet consists of 17.500 m2 and is located only 20 min. from Copenhagen. The center is directly linked to both private and public transport.
Over 69 units ranging in size from 65m2 up to 850m2.
Copenhagen Designer Outlet is an enclosed shopping center ensuring a controlled environment all year round. Top quality materials and finishes being used throughout and integrated to compliment the high level of international tenant mix and the Scandinavian design philosophy.
JOIN COPENHAGEN DESIGNER OUTLET
- Opened October 2014 with strong brands, amongst Nike Factory Store, Gant, Bertoni of Denmark, Kings & Queens etc.
- Built as a traditional covered centre.
- Adjacent to City2 – The leading most recognized shopping destination, 20 min. from Copenhagen City center.
- 69 shops ranging from 65-850m2.
- Restaurant with 250 indoor seatings and 65 outdoor seatings.
- Catchment area for more than 3 mio. consumers.
- 3.000 free parking spaces.
- Modern architecture and interior of high Scandinavian quality that elevates the shopping experience.
- Easy access from the 2 most busy highways in Denmark leading into and out of Copenhagen.
- Retail environment surroundings with stores as IKEA and Elgiganten within only 5 minute drive.
- Owned by ATP Real Estate and Danica Pension in the newly established joint venture company DSC – Danske Shoppingcentre.
The portfolio includes some of the largest and best situated centres in the country covering an area of 400,000 sqm and a total of approx. 1,100 shop leases. With more than 60 million customers and an overall market share of 20 % DSC is the largest investor in centres in the market, and the company’s goal is to maintain ownership and continue development of the best centres in Denmark.
Read more about Danske Shoppingcentre her.