We are always ready to help and guide you at the Service Desk.
Gift cards can be purchased at the Service Desk or here.
Visit us on plan 2 by red entrance.
By phone: +45 43 32 01 00
Visit the cosy area next to the toilets, where there is space to change or feed your baby in peace and quiet.
Copenhagen Designer Outlet has good facilities for wheelchair users and the disabled. There are disabled parking bays by the main entrance, extra wide entrances and aisles, and a disabled toilet.
At Copenhagen Designer Outlet, we provide free access to Wifi for all our customers. So it’s easy for you to surf as you shop or post updates on Facebook and Instagram about all your lovely new clothes.
In Copenhagen Designer Outlet it is not allowed to:
- Drink alcohol in the outlet.
- Bicycle or in other ways bring a bicycle inside the outlet.
- Smoke in the outlet. Neither e-cigarettes.
- Roll on rollerskates, scooters or anything else.
- Bring dogs or other animals in the outlet.
- Be drunk or in other ways annoy others with shouts or similar.
- Play on escalators, conveyor belts or in the elevators.
- Take fotographs, record movies or conduct customer interviews without permission. Contact customer service for further information.
- Put up posters or hand out folders without permission.
- Sell goods, newspapers or other kind of sales/trade.
- Damage inventory, decorations or anything else.
- Distribute flyers or other kind of advertising on cars parked on the parking lot around Copenhagen Designer Outlet. This will cause a fee of at least 5.000,- for subsequently cleaning.
Furthermore all traffic, inclusive electric vehicles, happens in walking pace for the sake of your and others safety.
Recommendation of supervisors and watchmen needs to be complied.
Violation of the rules of order leads to expulsion and the violators can be punished with the police statute.
The entrances to Copenhagen Designer Outlet are open on the following point in time:
Monday to friday AM 09.00 - PM 19.30
Saturday to sunday AM 09.00 - PM17.30